Regulations of the Enea Group Website
§ 1 General provisions
- These Regulations specify:
- the rules of using the Enea Group Website by Internet users,
- the types and scope of services made available on the Enea Group Website by Enea SA with its registered office at ul. Pastelowa 8, 61-198 Poznań,
- the mode of reporting possible errors or inaccuracies in the content published on the Website to the Website Administrator,
- the mode of reporting possible cases of infringement of copyrights of other legal entities or natural persons.
§ 2 Definitions
Regulations - the regulations of the Enea Group WebsiteEnea Group Website - Enea SA pages available on the Enea Group Website at www.enea.pl, allowing Internet users to use the services available on the Website
Domain - an address in the Internet network registered in the National Register of Domains, under which the Enea Group Website is available - www.enea.pl. The domain with the address www.enea.pl is the exclusive property of Enea SA
User - any natural or legal person using the Enea Group Website
Business partner - a natural or legal person providing services to the Enea Group companies
Services - electronic services provided by the Administrator via the Website
Content - all kinds of works as defined in the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24, item 83, as amended), for example, text, graphics, multimedia, etc.
Website Administrator and Personal Data Administrator - Enea SA ul. Pastelowa 8, 61-198 Poznań registered in the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Poznań - Wilda VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000012483, NIP 777-00-20-640, REGON: 630139960, Initial capital: PLN 441 442 578 , Paid-up capital: PLN 441 442 578
Webmaster - a person designated to manage the Website on behalf of the Website Administrator. Any suggestions can be submitted to the Website Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Cookie files - files containing data that can be sent from the Enea Group Website to the user's internet browser and then saved in his browser. The user can independently configure the web browser on his computer in such a way that he accepts the receipt of cookies or rejects them
§ 3 Legal requirements
- Every user is required to read these Regulations before using the Enea Group Website,
- Regulations in electronic form are available free of charge in the footer on the main page of the Enea Group Website and in paper form at the company's headquarters at ul. Górecka 1, 60-201 Poznań,
- Launching the website by entering the address: www.enea.pl in the address bar of the web browser, or the address of any website of the service, is tantamount to agreeing to the rules set out in these Regulations, Personal Data Policy and information contained in the Legal Notice,
- The user acknowledges that ignorance of the rules set out in these Regulations is not a basis for any claims or complaints,
- The extent not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, and the court competent to hear them shall be the court competent for the legal seat of Enea SA, subject to the provisions of § 12 par. 5,
- Each Website user is obliged to comply with the applicable Polish law and the provisions of these Regulations. In particular, it is forbidden to provide and process content that may violate Polish law and the law applicable in the European Union,
- All prices and commercial information contained in this Website are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
§ 4 Technical requirements
For the proper operation of the Website on the user's device, it is necessary to provide, on one's own, a telecommunications connection, as well as hardware and
software that meet the minimum technical requirements set out below:
- Computer and software with the following minimum technical specifications:
- operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8, Mac OS X and OS X, Android;
- Internet browser: Google Chrome (from version 28), Mozilla Firefox (from version 23), Internet Explorer 8 (or newer), Opera, Safari (from version 5.1), iOS Safari (from version 4.0), Android Browser 2.3;
- to display some elements and information it may be necessary to install the software: Flash Player, Acrobat Reader 2.
- Connection to the Internet with a minimum bandwidth of 512 kb/s.
§ 5 The rules of using the Website
- Using the services is tantamount to the acceptance of these Regulations.
- Users are not required to comply with any additional formal conditions to use the Website except for the acceptance of these Regulations,
- The user may at any time terminate the use of the services provided on the Website and leave the Site Administrator pages,
- For business partners, the Administrator may demand authentication for selected pages of the site (Extranet), through the use of a personalised identifier and password.
§ 6 Rules for the provision of services
- The Website Administrator will make the following types of services available free of charge via the Website:
- providing content on the Website, in particular: information about Enea Group companies, commercial information, media information, investor information, etc.,
- providing forms to submit questions or requests to Enea SA or the Enea Foundation,
- The Website Administrator may, at any time, make changes to the services provided without the need to inform users,
- The Website Administrator may add further services for Website users without the need to inform users.
§ 7 Content management on the Website
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to change the content published on the Website at any time, including changes to all or part of the information presented on the site, substitution of downloads and partial or total withdrawal of published content.
- The Website Administrator is not responsible for the correct operation of links referring from other websites to the Enea Group Website.
- Activities listed in § 10 point 1 and 2 shall not constitute grounds for any claims on the part of the user.
- Users' use of certain types of services on the Website requires the provision of personal data and the expression of individual consent for their processing by the Website Administrator. In this case, providing personal data by the user is completely voluntary, but not agreeing to their processing may result in the inability to use certain services offered by the Website Administrator.
- The Administrator of Personal Data to which the user has given consent is within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text - Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended), Enea SA, ul. Pastelowa 8, 61-198 Poznań.
- The user has the right to access his personal data and request their correction at any time.
§ 9 Protection of intellectual property
- According to the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83, as amended) the entity entitled to use the copyrights to the works contained in this Website is Enea SA with its registered office at ul. Pastelowa 8, 61-198 Poznań.
- The owner or entity authorized to use trademarks and trademarks placed on the Website is Enea SA, unless another owner is clearly indicated.
- All rights to the Website located in the domain: http://www.enea.pl and its individual elements are reserved for the benefit of Enea SA. Use of the Website by the user does not imply obtaining any rights to the Website or its individual elements.
- The user has the right to use the content posted on the Website for personal use and to send it to other users, provided that it does not violate the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631, as amended), rights arising from the registration of trademarks belonging to the Website Administrator or used by the Administrator with the consent of third parties and the provisions of the Act of 30 June 2000 Industrial property law (Journal of Laws 119, item 1117, as amended).
- The right to use is understood in particular as: downloading, copying, sending to other users and printing content contained on the Website.
- No part of the Website may be used for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Website Administrator.
- It is permitted to further circulate the content contained in the "For media" tab and in the "Investor relations" tab, but only for purposes related to their further publication within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631, as amended). The use of these works in a different scope and on other principles requires prior written consent of the Website Administrator.
§ 10 Complaints about the operation of the Website
- The user may file a complaint regarding the services provided, report a fault on the Website or a proposal to change its functionality to the Webmaster appointed by the Website Administrator to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of a complaint, the user should provide the following data:
- name and surname,
- contact details: phone number and e-mail address,
- a description of the problem being the basis for lodging a complaint.
- Complaints will be processed within 30 days from the date of sending the complaint to the e-mail address provided above.
§ 11 Responsibility
- The Website Administrator cannot guarantee full service continuity and prevent interruptions in its accessibility for the user, which may be caused by internal factors related to the development of the website or maintenance work or external factors, for which the Website Administrator has no influence, for example, interruptions in the Service availability caused by force majeure.
- The Website Administrator is not responsible for any interruptions in the operation of the Website, both for those caused by external factors and for those caused by internal factors.
- The Website Administrator is not liable for any damages incurred by the user caused directly or indirectly by the action, non-action or the erroneous operation of the Website. The Website Administrator is also not liable for any benefits lost by the user caused directly or indirectly by the action, non-action or the erroneous operation of the Website.
- The Website Administrator is not liable for damages caused by the user not complying with the Regulations or the unlawful use of the Website.
- The Website Administrator is not liable for interruptions in the operation of the Website resulting from failures caused by faulty operation of hardware, software or telecommunications connections (IT systems), the maintenance of which is not the responsibility of the Website Administrator.
§ 12 Final provisions
- These Regulations are effective from the date of its publication on the Website and are available in the footer on the main page of the Website.
- Any changes to the Regulations may be made by the Website Administrator at any time without the need to notify the user. In such case, the new Regulations shall apply from the moment of its publication on the Website, unless a different date for entry into force of the new Regulations has been specified therein.
- Amendments to the Regulations are binding for users at the time of their publication.
- Lack of acceptance of the new or amended Regulations by the user is tantamount to his resignation from using the Services provided through the Website.
- All disputes arising between the user and the Website Administrator related to the provision of services will be resolved by the court competent for the legal seat of the Website Administrator. In the case of users who are consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, all disputes arising between the user and the Website Administrator will be resolved by a competent common court.