Enea SA fully abides by and respects the right to privacy and the protection of personal data of the visitors to the Enea Group Website. We do not share any personal or contact details (including e-mail addresses) of website users with third parties.
Collection and processing of personal data
The administrator of the Enea Group Website and the Administrator of Personal Data is Enea SA with its registered office at ul. Górecka 1, 60-201 Poznań. Personal data provided by users via the electronic forms of the Website (including mailing addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) are collected and used by the Personal Data Administrator for the sole purposes of:
- answering questions and complaints,
- implementing online applications related to customer service,
- preparing commercial offers related to the operations of Enea SA,
- sending the Newsletter to registered subscribers,
- implementing marketing campaigns aimed at promoting products and services offered by the Website Administrator, provided that the user has agreed to receive commercial and marketing information.
Providing your personal data is voluntary. However, failure to provide personal data will prevent you from contacting and using certain services offered on the Website. Each user who submits his / her personal data through the Enea Group Website, e.g. by means of electronic forms, has the right to access their data and correct them, as well as to request their removal in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182).
Each user may withdraw his consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The collected personal data files are protected by the Administrator of Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (OJ 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended). Access to personal data is available only to selected employees of the Administrator who are obliged to keep the information obtained in strict confidence.
The Personal Data Administrator does not share personal data collected via the Enea Group Website to third parties, with the exception of entities providing services to Enea SA on the basis of separate agreements or with the consent of the persons whose data is transferred. In this case, the third party is obliged in the contract to ensure the level of security of the transferred personal data at a level not lower than that applicable in Enea SA. The register of personal data files is available from the Information Security Administrator at the data controller's legal seat.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that the Enea Group Website saves in the web browser on the user's device when he visits the Website pages. Cookie files consist of a series of letters and numbers that contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Enea Group Website.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Serial files - temporary cookies that remain on the user's device until logging out of the Website or until the user's web browsers are turned off,
Permanent files - these are files that remain on the user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are manually deleted in the web browser by the user.
- to authenticate the user on pages requiring login (extranet sites) and to provide user sessions,
- to record the choices and preferences made by the user on service forms and sales forms, e.g. on forms concerning the conclusion of on-line contracts,
- for statistical purposes, to analyse traffic and visits to individual pages of the Enea Group's Website by the user, with the exception of personal identification of the user.
The data sent in cookies is safe for the user and does not affect the operation of the user's device in any way. Data in cookies is sent in an encrypted form that prevents unauthorized access to them.
Managing cookie files by the user
- The user can block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings on his device, which can, however, affect the limitation of the use of certain functionalities of the website or the complete loss of the use of the website,
- The user may activate the function of each notification of sending cookie files to the user's device in the options of the web browser on his device.
Data about the IP address are saved to the Website's system logs and contain the date and time of connection to the Website. This information is used only for statistical purposes.