Enea SA informs that it abides by and respects the right to privacy and protection of personal data of the visitors' of the Enea Group Website (www.enea.pl, including www.ebok.enea.pl).
Collection and processing of personal data
Enea S.A., with headquarters at ul. Górecka 1, 60-201 Poznań, is the Administrator of the Enea Group Website and the Administrator of personal data.
In all matters relating to the processing of personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address: email@example.com, or in writing to the following address: Górecka 1, 60-201 Poznań.
All personal data provided via the Website (including name, mailing addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses, PESEL number, taxpayer ID number, contractor's number) are collected and used by Enea S.A. for the following purposes:
- for the use of the Electronic Customer Service Office (eBOK), including account set-up, based on customer consent;
- for the processing of on-line applications relating to customer service, in accordance to the implementation of the provisions of the contract;
- in order to answer questions and complaints, including those sent via electronic contact forms and chat windows, which lies within the joint legitimate interest of the customer and Enea S.A.;
- for the preparation of commercial offers relating to the activities of Enea S.A., the sending of the Newsletter and the implementation of marketing campaigns, which lies within the joint legitimate interest of the customer and Enea S.A. Such information is sent solely based on consent, in electronic form or through telephone communication;
- for the purpose and to the extent necessary to possibly determine, investigate or defend claims relating to the use of the Websites www.enea.pl and www.ebok.enea.pl, which lies within the joint legitimate interest of the customer and Enea S.A.;
- in order to conclude and implement electricity sales contracts applied for by the customer.
Providing personal information is voluntary. However, failure to provide personal data will prevent contact between the customer and Enea S.A., and the use of certain services offered on the Website.
By providing personal data through the Enea Group Website, the customer has the right to access their data, rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, object to its processing and transfer it.
Consent to the processing of personal data collected for the purposes of creating an account and using eBOK (Electronic Customer Service Office) can be withdrawn, but will be tantamount to the cancellation of the account. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of prior data processing.
In order to comply with the above-mentioned rights, please contact Enea S.A. by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer can object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes or withdraw consent to electronic or telephone communication by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent and objection does not affect the legality of prior data processing.
Should the customer have concerns about the way Enea S.A. processes personal information, the customer is entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
How is personal data protected?
All personal data is protected in accordance with the provisions of RODO (GDPR), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, and the Act of 16 July 2004 on telecommunications law. SSL certificates, in particular, are used for the purposes of data protection.
Enea S.A. does not disclose data collected via the Website to other entities, with the exception of verified subcontractors, without customer consent. This data is made available to our subcontractors on a regular basis.
Access to personal data is only available to selected employees and employees of verified subcontractors, whose services are used to maintain the functionality of the Website, who are obliged to keep the information obtained in strict confidence.
The period of data storage
Enea S.A. stores data relating to the use of eBOK until the customer cancels their account. Data relating to the handling of online customer applications is stored until the claims arising from the contract are time-barred. In the event of disclosure of any claims relating to the use of the Website, Enea S.A. will store the data until the statute of limitations expires. Customer data is used for marketing purposes until the customer objects to processing for marketing purposes or withdraws their consent.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that the Enea Group Internet service saves in the customer's web browser on their device when they visit the Website pages. Cookie files consist of a series of letters and numbers that contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Enea Group Internet Service.
What kind of cookies are used?
Serial files - temporary cookies that remain on the customer's device until they log out of the Website or until they disable the web browser,
Permanent files - these are files that remain on the customer's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they manually delete them in their web browser.
For what purpose are cookies used?
- to authenticate the customer on pages requiring login (extranet sites) and to ensure the continuity of the session,
- to record the choices and preferences the customer has made on service forms and sales forms, e.g. on forms for concluding on-line contracts,
- for statistical purposes, to analyse traffic and visits to individual pages of the Enea Group's Website, however it is impossible to personally identify the customer,
- to better match marketing messages to customers' needs.
The data sent in cookies is safe and does not affect the operation of the customer's device in any way. Data in cookies is sent in an encrypted form that prevents unauthorized access to them.
The customer has the option of configuring cookies manually from the level of the web browser used on their device. By default, Internet browsers have enabled the option of automatically sending cookie files from websites to devices. The default settings can be changed in two ways:
- The automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings on the customer's device can be blocked, which may, however, affect the limitation of the use of certain functionalities of the website or the complete loss of the use of the website,
- The customer may activate the function to receive notification every time cookie files are sent to their device in the options of the web browser.
Data about the IP address is saved to the Service's system logs and contain the date and time of connection to the Website. This information is used only for statistical purposes regarding the number of visits and does not allow the personal identification of the customer .