1. The owner of this Website is Enea SA ul. Górecka 1, 60-201 Poznań, registered in the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Poznań - Wilda, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000012483, REGON: 630139960, NIP 777-00-20-640, Initial capital: PLN 441 442 578 , Paid-up capital: PLN 441 442 578.
2. Enea SA makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this Website is complete, reliable and up-to-date. Should an error or incompatibility be noticed, please contact the Website Administrator at the address: email@example.com
3. Enea SA, however, shall not be liable for any errors on the pages or deficiencies in the posted materials, nor for any results of actions taken on the basis of this information.
4. The prices quoted on this Website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Polish Civil Code and may not constitute grounds for bringing any claims against Enea SA, including any claims for the conclusion or performance of the contract.
5. In the event of any discrepancies between the prices of products and services contained on the Enea Group Website and prices in the tariff, the prices set in the current tariff approved by the President of the Energy Regulatory Office shall apply.
6. In the event of any discrepancies between the prices of products and services contained on the Enea Group Website and the prices of non-tariff products and services (Enea's own products), the prices specified in the current Enea SA price list apply.
7. The structure of the Website and materials contained therein are protected by copyright in accordance with the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (OJ 1994 No. 24 item 83). Copying and distribution of all or part of the materials published on the Website without the consent of Enea SA is prohibited.
8. The materials contained on this Website may be copied, stored and printed only for non-commercial purposes and only for personal use. Enea SA does not allow any circulation of such copied materials, in particular for their posting on other websites.
9. All and every use of materials contained on this Website for commercial purposes requires written consent from Enea SA. The use of materials for commercial purposes is understood as any distribution in paper or electronic form, e.g. copying, modifying, sending, publishing, presenting materials from this Website in whole or in part.
10. Enea SA does not agree to the presentation of the contents of this Website on other websites.
11. Enea SA and the Website Administrator are not responsible for the content posted on other websites placed under the links referring to these pages and does not guarantee the currentness of the materials posted on these pages.